Weekly Meal Planner Template

Meal planning has been one of my goals as of late. I find that when I don't meal plan, we end up eating out more often than we want or I end up making the same meals over and over again. My solution to this has been meal planning.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19vqKk9Y8WCatFWmZoY-UsKs9YnM2kbQ8
This blog post is short & sweet! Below is my meal planning template. It starts on a Monday because I feel like when I sit down and meal plan for the next week on a Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, I can get myself together on Sunday and start my week off on Monday with a fresh list of 7 meal ideas. Planning on Friday or Saturday also gives me time to get to the store over the weekend if I need to (or send my hubby off! 😁) If you have older kids or a husband who are always asking what you're making for dinner, post this right on the front of your fridge and tell them to check it out. This way, they can also help with meal prep if you're out of the house, running late, or just need some extra help at dinner time.

Use the Google Doc link below to open and then download the Microsoft Office file. You can print straight from the Google link, but if you want to edit the document to fit your needs, you'll need to download the Office file.

Hope this can be of use to you!

Meal Planning Template






Comments

Popular Posts